Toowong Property Management can encompass a wide range of services from ensuring that the property complies with legislation, to finding tenants and signing lease documentation, to the day to day management of the property.
It is important that you give thought to the services you require from a managing agent before you decide which one is best for you.
When making the decision to chose your Toowong Property Manager you should consider:
• How you will get on with the personalities you will be dealing with and whether you will be dealing with the same person who will know your property and any specific instructions you have given.
• How knowledgeable the Property Manager appears to be.
• Where the property is going to be advertised and the average time your chosen Property Management Agent takes to let a property in your area.
• How well properties are presented in the Management Agent’s advertising.
• Whether the atmosphere created by the team looking after your property is likely to give a positive experience to your tenants ensuring not only average longer lets but less maintenance.
• How well the tenants are vetted by the Property Management Agency and whether they have any products that will guarantee rent even if the tenants default.
• How the Property Management Agent deals with rent arrears and how quickly these will be followed up.
• How often the property is going to be inspected by the Property Manager and what maintenance is likely to be instructed as a result. For example someone should be regularly checking shower and bath sealant and instructing this to be fixed where appropriate.
• The charges and whether they are reflective of the services on offer and the service you would like from your Property Management Agency.
• A good letting agent should provide a flexible service determined by your requirements and Toowong Property Management are happy to provide a bespoke service if required
toowong property management
Toowong Property Management offer a personalised client service fully committed to creating an exceptional property management and letting service in Toowong and surrounding areas. To do this we provide consistent communication, offering advice and help whenever it’s needed, a transparent service and an unrivalled level of experience and expertise.
We promise not to spend any of your money unless you are fully aware of the costs in advance ensuring that, as a landlord, you won’t receive any unwanted financial surprises. This ensures that all landlords working alongside us are happy with our service as it is vital to us that our reputation continues to grow. We will consult you all the way.
Property management service designed for you
Whether you are new to property letting or you have a growing list of properties, we can help you manage your growing portfolio and ensure that you and your tenants are happy with our service. We are fully aware of the latest legislative requirements to rent your Toowong property and will enact any changes as they arise.
houses for rent toowong
units for rent toowong
Toowong is an inner suburb of Brisbane, Australia, which is 5 kilometres west of the Brisbane CBD. At the centre of Toowong is a commercial precinct including Toowong Village and several office buildings. Wikipedia
Postal code: 4066
Location: 5 km (3 mi) west of Brisbane CBD
Population: 10,830 (2016 census)
Local time: Thursday 11:21 am
University: Brisbane School of Theology